Elevation Video provides the following considerations and guidelines to follow for the satisfaction and protection of you, the client, as well as reasonable protection and evaluation for the company.
- All orders placed through Elevation Video cannot be cancelled once they are confirmed upon purchase. Furthermore, Elevation has no control over the outcome of a game or the performance of the player. We cannot give refunds for games we've shot where the player had poor performance, was injured during the game/event, or was benched by the coach for a significant portion of the game. In situations such as these, the video is non-refundable. You may purchase cancellation insurance, which allows you to cancel and refund your order up to 24hrs before an event, no questions asked.
- Elevation Video will always try to film from the best vantage point a field offers. Due to various factors with field location, bleachers, amount of fans at the game, or restrictions placed on Elevation by other entities, Elevation Video does not guarantee that every game will be filmed from an elevated position. Furthermore, if there is an elevated position but the angle of the sun or the lighting of the field prevents us from capturing a usable image, we will always defer to film from a position where the lighting gives the best image on the field. (e.g. if shooting from a coaches tower means the sun is shining directly into our camera lens, we will not shoot from that position).
- Our Game Film and Highlight reels do not contain audio from the game. Generally, high winds, yelling parents, and other environmental factors contribute to unusable audio. Additionally, our on-board camera mics are not sensitive enough to pick up on-field action. Therefore, our shooters are instructed to turn their camera mics off during recording.
- Elevation cannot be held responsible for game cancellations due to weather, rescheduling, or field changes, unless 24 hours written notice is given. Games missed due to these factors without 24 hours written notice are non-refundable. Games cancelled or rescheduled due to inclement weather are not eligible for refunds.
- Elevation Video always uses tripods to shoot games, however there are situations that may arise due to field configuration where the use of a tripod is not possible and our shooter has to take the camera handheld. Unless the footage is so shaky that the game action is unusable, the film is not eligible for a refund in situations where the game was shot handheld.
- You have 30 days from the date of receiving your game film to contact us regarding a refund or return. After 30 days, you can only receive a credit towards future game film purchases. After 60 days, no refunds or credits are given.