1) Congratulations, you have your game film and you purchased a highlight reel! If you still need to purchase either game film or a highlight reel, you can do so HERE.
2) Watch your games, find the plays you want to use, and notate the time where it falls in your video file. Please format your playlist according to this layout:
D1E_Jan7_1620_F2_10v11 —— SPECIFIC GAME/EVENT TITLE
1) 9:18 - 9:27 (good catch) —— TIME CODES CORRESPONDING TO THAT TAPE W/ DESCRIPTION
2) 2:45 - 3:05 (dodge from x to goal)
3) 10:20 - 10:30 (goal)
4) 9:18 - 9:27 (dodge to pass)
5) 9:18 - 9:27 (dodge to goal)
6) 2:45 - 3:05 (clear)
7) 10:20 - 10:30 (face off)
8) 9:18 - 9:27 (GB)
Uploaded Home Footage: lacrosse_video_001.MOV —— INCLUDE ANY UPLOADED HOME VIDEOS LIKE THIS
9) 6:38 - 7:02 (goal)
10) 17:23 - 17:29 (good D)
List the plays in the order you'd like for them to appear in your highlight reel. We recommend putting the best plays first, as coaches don't always watch to the end of the video. Regardless, our editors will put the plays in the order that they appear in your playlist.
Submit your playlist by clicking the "Start Your Playlist" link at the top of this page.
3) Once you have submitted your Playlist, it is time to send us your Bio Screen by using the "Bio Screen Generator" linked at the top of this page.
4) If you have home footage, you can upload it using the "Upload Home Footage" link at the top of this page.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLAYLISTS CAN TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS TO PROCESS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR PLACE IN THE QUEUE, PLEASE CONTACT ORDERS@ELEVATIONVIDEO.COM***